- Increase overall traffic volume to the Company Web site by expanding visibility campaigns on Google, Yahoo, and MSN.
- Decrease costs by reallocating search budget to the highest performing campaigns.
- Expand keyword portfolios to include high-return, long tail phrases.
- Create consistency between online marketing campaigns and landing pages to streamline conversions and reduce abandonment.
- Create compelling image ads in standard formats to broaden reach on content networks.
- Collection of new Keywords & Analysis Analyze popular keywords in category across major search engines.
- Create versions of Meta tags & keywords for different search engines Create site-wide Meta tags according to requirement & specifications of different search engines & directories.
- Optimize the pages for search engines (Site Re-engineering) Site re-engineering to optimize the entire site with site content/navigation with appropriate keyword weight age.
- Implement new content and Meta tags new
keyword rich content and Tags have to be
Search Engine Optimization Strategy:
- Identify and expand keyword lists for each page.
- Create unique title, description, and keyword Meta tags on various pages and recommend other content changes to improve natural search traffic.
- Identify and correct existing barriers to indexing by the leading search engines.
- Create and submit a comprehensive site map to Google and Yahoo.
- Make on-page search engine optimization
recommendations for high-priority pages.